'THRIVE' SMALL BUSINESS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT PROGRAM
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors authorized $7 million in American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding to establish the THRIVE Small Business Technical Assistance Grant Program (the THRIVE Program). The THRIVE program aims to help address and mitigate the negative economic impacts experienced by small businesses from the COVID-19 pandemic by building their capacity to meet their individual business goals and identifying business planning needs.
The THRIVE program will provide an estimated 600 eligible small business entities with business consulting services in the form of non-cash technical assistance services grants up to $10,000 in value per small business entity.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
LEDC is the Program Administrator for THRIVE. To implement the program, LEDC will issue four Request for Proposals (RFPs) to seek business consulting and coaching entities. These will directly provide technical assistance to small businesses eligible for THRIVE. Those interested can submit their proposals through the designated portal.
It is recommended that potential applicants review all available RFPs and choose the ones that best suit them. Although organizations can apply to more than one RFP, they can only be contracted as either a Business Consultant or a Business Coach.
To view the RFPs available and supporting documentation required, click here.
THRIVE Estimated Timeline
- June 26, 2023: Business Consulting and Business Coaching RFPs open
- July 06, 2023, 11:30 am: Business Consulting Technical Assistance Webinar
- July 07, 2023, 11:30 am: Business Coaching Technical Assistance Webinar
- August 04, 2023, 5:00pm: Business Consulting and Business Coaching RFPs close
- Early Fall 2023: Business Consultants and Business Coaches Selected
- Mid-Fall 2023: THRIVE Program opens to small business applicants
Important Notice: ** The application period has closed. We are no longer accepting responses to the RFPs. All offerors will be notified of their status by email. **
Business Consulting Tutorial
Business Coaching Tutorial
- Visit THRIVE's Official Page
- Frequently Asked Questions Part 1
- Frequently Asked Questions Part 2
- Frequently Asked Questions Part 3
- FAQs - Coaching RFP
- Additional questions or inquiries, please contact [email protected].
Further resources will be added to this page as they become available.