The LEDC CrediFirst Loan is a $500 or $1,000 loan designed to help you start or improve your credit score.
- 12 Monthly Installments
- From $500 up to $1,000
- 9% Fixed Interest Rate
- Personalized 1-ON-1 Financial Education
How it Works:
- Apply for a loan of $500 or $1,000
- Meet with a business advisor to review your credit profile
- Set attainable financial goals
Ready to Apply?
You will need:
- Last 2 months of pay stubs or bank statements
- Government-issued photo identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- $10 application fee (includes 1 credit report)
- Voided personal check
- LEDC intake form
Benefits to You (the borrower)
- Credit bureaus will receive your positive payment history
- Borrowers will receive improved credit scores based upon the results of the payment report.
- Establishing credit and having a positive payment history provides increased access to credit and favorable interest rates, etc.!
- No minimum credit score required.
- Clients cannot qualify for a loan if they have unpaid tax liens, court judgment, child support, or recent collections within the past year.
- Clients must be current in all credit report accounts (excluding medical payments and traffic tickets).
- If filed for bankruptcy, allow one-year minimum before applying.