Paycheck Protection Program
LEDC is a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) approved by the SBA to disburse PPP loans in Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Puerto Rico. Further down on this webpage you will see PPP forgiveness information and SBA reports.
NOTE: LEDC is no longer accepting new PPP applications. Applications already submitted to LEDC will be processed in the order received until funding is exhausted, prioritizing first draw loans and requests under $50,000.
More Information About PPP:
- Review LEDC's Informative Session (English) / (Español)
- PPP First Draw Loans Overview (English) / (Español)
- PPP Second Draw Loans Overview (English) / (Español)
- How to Calculate First Draw PPP Loan Amounts (English)
- How to Calculate Revenue Reduction and Second Draw PPP Loan Amounts (English)
- More Information Available on SBA Website (English) / (Español)
- Simple Forgiveness Application and Instructions - Loans of $150,000 or Less (English)
- EZ Forgiveness Application and Instructions (English)
- Forgiveness Application and Instructions (English)