Montgomery County will provide grants to local businesses directly impacted by the construction of the Purple Line Light Rail Project and have suffered revenue losses during the construction period.
- Have been established prior to August 1, 2017;
- For corporations and partnerships, be registered and in good standing with the Maryland State Department of Assessments & Taxation (SDAT);
- Currently be in operation;
- Suffered revenue loss due to the construction of the Purple Line Light Rail project;
- Have a physical location identified as adjacent to the construction of the Purple Line Light Rail project as determined by the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA).
- No single business may receive more than $5,000 of the Grant Funds in grant funding under the Program
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.
LEDC WILL BEGIN ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS STARTING WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1 AT 10 AM. THE LAST DAY TO APPLY IS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10 AT 5 PM.