GET YOUR BOOKS READY FOR TAXES
Do you have to file your business tax and feel unsure about how to do it correctly? Have you been wondering about the steps to comply with the fiscal legislation about your business’s books?
Please join us online (Zoom) for free. In this webinar, offered by Empowered Women International you will get a complete overview and learn about:
- Advice for business owners just starting out
- How can small business owners streamline tax preparation?
- What documents are needed to help business owners prepare for tax season
- When small business owners should start preparing for tax season.
- Common bookkeeping mistakes business owners make.
- Tips for small businesses to help them keep their books clean
- Excel vs. QuickBooks: pros and cons
- Pulling your records together
- Organizing your records (list of income and expenses)
- Income tax forms & how to fill out
PRESENTED BY AMY SEXTON - STRAIGHTPATH BUSINESS SOLUTIONS: Amy has been an Accountant for over 20 years. Her experience includes financial statements and tax preparation for individuals and business returns, payroll processing, sales tax preparation and filing, business consultation, setting up business bookkeeping software and other kinds of software that help with running business smoothly. She has worked with all types of businesses, churches, small businesses, corporations, partnerships, and nonprofits.