SMALL BUSINESS & TAXES - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Do you have to file your business tax and feel unsure about how to do it correctly? Have you been wondering about the steps to comply with fiscal legislation?
Please join us online (Zoom) for free. In this webinar, offered by Empowered Women International you will get a complete overview and learn about:
- Taxation implications when registering your business
- Common deductions for small business
- Receipts and backup
- Home office tax deductions
- Federal, State, and Sales tax
- Quarterly estimated taxes and forms needed
- Record keeping
- Keeping track of income and expenses
- Should you hire tax professional to prepare taxes or can you prepare yourself
- Preview of forms for tax return.
PRESENTED BY AMY SEXTON - STRAIGHTPATH BUSINESS SOLUTIONS: Amy has been an Accountant for over 20 years. Her experience includes financial statements and tax preparation for individuals and business returns, payroll processing, sales tax preparation and filing, business consultation, setting up business bookkeeping software and other kinds of software that help with running business smoothly. She has worked with all types of businesses, churches, small businesses, corporations, partnerships, and nonprofits.