YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE: UP AND RUNNING!
THREE FREE WORKSHOPS! (In person)
Empowered Women International (EWI) is pleased to offer a series of three workshops to help women entrepreneurs residing in Washington, DC to build and launch a website / digital store for their businesses!
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable practical and hands-on experience and expand your knowledge. Following the three free workshops you will be ready to grow your business and feel confident about managing its website and digital presence.
The three workshops will be presented by Jaime Pagan, specialized in digital marketing and Founder & CEO at Brandgoat 84, a design studio catering for businesses to grow, through offering services such as web and logo design, and branding development.
In addition to the three workshops, EWI will grant all participants with fantastic gifts, and you will get for free:
- Two hours of one-on-one consultation with our Trainer (Jaime Pagan), valued at $320.00
- A gift card for you to purchase a domain for your business web site in the first workshop
- Shopify Basic Plan (for one month) – an e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems
The three workshops will be offered in person at the Latino Economic Development Center’s office in Washington, DC:
- 1401 Columbia Rd NW unit c-1, Washington, DC 20009
- Masks are optional
What you will learn:
Session 1 – May 1st (Monday), 12:00pm to 2:00pm: Intro to the webpage process
- Buy a domain
- Create a Shopify account
- Select a plan
- Select a theme (free or paying theme)
- Intro to the platform’s back end
Session 2 – May 4th (Thursday), 12:00pm to 2:00pm: Creating the Website
- Theme settings
- Product page
- Checkout page
- Secondary pages
Session 3 – May 8th (Monday), 12:00pm to 2:00pm: Website Marketing
- Social Media
Requirements to participate:
- Bring your own laptop computer to the workshops (software updated with the last version)
- Know your social media accounts passwords
- Before Session I, visit Shopify.com and review the page to get familiarized with what they are as a platform.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 23rd (Sunday) by 11:59pm. Spaces are limited. Don’t wait and secure your spot today through applying here: bit.ly/ewi_biz_website