Work For Yourself @ 50+
Are you over 50 and looking for ways to improve your current financial situation? Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss? Work for [email protected]+ has the information you need to succeed.
AARP Foundation’s Work for [email protected]+ initiative will help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and learn what it takes to launch a successful self-employment venture.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for [email protected]+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
- A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
- Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
- A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
- Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
- Ways to find trustworthy support and services
This workshop will be facilitated in English only.