Unlock your talent: Use your Strengths for Success in Business
Stand in Your Power: Lead with Your Strengths is an introduction to CliftonStrengths for women who want to grow as leaders.
In this workshop, you will tap into your most powerful foundation for leadership – how to own, leverage and lead through your unique strengths.
With the CliftonStrengths Assessment, you will receive a customized profile. The chance that anyone has your talent sequence is 1 in 33 million!
In the workshop you will discover:
- Your unique talents and how to develop them into strengths with power and edge
- How to leverage and lead with your strengths to fulfill your greatest purpose and impact
- The power of intention in developing a strengths-focused mindset
- The power and energy of emotional engagement and how it fuels your success
The workshop includes:
- Your CliftonStrengths personalized assessment of your TOP 5 talents
- An in-depth introduction to CliftonStrengths and how to leverage your innate talents
- Techniques and best practices for developing your strengths
- Valuable networking with rising women leaders
- A personal one-hour Strengths coaching session (to be scheduled after the workshop)
- A CliftonStrengths Resource Guide on all 34 talent themes
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch is included
By developing your talents and leveraging your unique strengths, you develop authentic power. Most importantly, you bring to our world what no one else can!
STAND in your POWER and LEAD with your STRENGTHS!
15800 Crabbs Branch Way
Rockville, MD 20855
Google map and directions