Three Things to Know about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF)
Join us at our webinar to learn three key things about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF)!
In this webinar, you will learn the following 3 key things about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF)
- Get the program details such as eligibility, funding amount, allowable use of funds and more.
- How to prepare.
- When to apply.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
The SBA Restaurant Revitalization program provides emergency assistance to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Eligible entities are businesses that are not permanently closed and include businesses where the public or patrons assemble for the primary purpose of being served food or drink including:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample or purchase products
- Other similar places of business in which the public or patrons assemble for the primary purpose of being served food or drink
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms
- Breweries and/or microbreweries
- Wineries and distilleries
For more information, please visit: www.sba.gov/restaurants