Storytelling is the New Marketing
As an entrepreneur your story is not just about your past. Whether pitching for funding, scaling your business or selling to new clients, if harnessed, your story can be your greatest financial resource and the blueprint for your business success. In this session, participants will see firsthand how the power of telling one's story can be leveraged to activate a community of investors, clients and brand ambassadors.
Participants will learn how to:
- Craft a winning elevator pitch for your business or nonprofit.
- Uncover proven story monetization techniques for your business story and brand.
- Create successful crowdfunding campaigns and raise capital for business and nonprofit organizations.
- Recruit clients, donors, change ambassadors, and strategic partners using storytelling.
- Tell their story like a renowned TED Talker.
This workshop is for:
- Startup entrepreneurs raising investment capital.
- Early to senior level professionals in career transition.
- Businesses and nonprofits who wish to find a niche in a saturated market.
- Anyone trying to turn challenging stories into funding opportunities.
- Network with entrepreneurs and investors.
- Access funding opportunities to launch your personal brand and business.
- Tools for creating a compelling narrative for your nonprofit and business.
Speaker - Gbenga Ogunjimi
4901 V St NW
Washington, DC, DC 20007
Google map and directions