Storytelling is the New Marketing
Storytelling is the new marketing
As an entrepreneur your story is not just about your past. Whether pitching for funding, scaling your business or selling to new clients, if harnessed, your story can be your greatest financial resource and the blueprint for your business success. In this session, participants will see firsthand how the power of telling one's story can be leveraged to activate a community of investors, clients and brand ambassadors.
Participants will learn how to:
- Craft a winning elevator pitch for your business or nonprofit.
- Uncover proven story monetization techniques for your business story and brand.
- Create successful crowdfunding campaigns and raise capital for business and nonprofit organizations.
- Recruit clients, donors, change ambassadors, and strategic partners using storytelling.
- Tell their story like a renowned TED Talker.
This workshop is for:
- Startup entrepreneurs raising investment capital.
- Early to senior level professionals in career transition.
- Businesses and nonprofits who wish to find a niche in a saturated market.
- Anyone trying to turn challenging stories into funding opportunities.
– Gbenga Ogunjimi, Author of Borderless Voice: The Power of Telling Your Story and Defining Your Identity
Copies of Gbenga's Book will be available for purchase! Check it out on Amazon.
- Network with entrepreneurs and investors
- Access funding opportunities to launch your personal brand and business
- Tools for creating a compelling narrative for your nonprofit and business
According to The Foundation Center HQ New York:
"Gbenga led a brilliant, dexterous presentation at Foundation Center's NYC headquarters on the use of storytelling for accessing funding and professional opportunities. His lively session was tremendously well-received by our audience of New York nonprofits and social enterprises; participants responded that they discovered a newfound confidence and a better grasp of how to steer their own personal story into a compelling, forward-looking tale that truly connects with potential funders, employers, and clients. Gbenga did an outstanding job of inspiring a room full of people to present themselves and their organizations to the world with greater confidence and leadership."
Community Outreach Manager at Foundation Center
When: Saturday, Jan. 25
Palisades Neighborhood Library
4901 V St NW, Washington, DC 20007
Spaces limited. RSVP below for FREE today!
4901 V St NW
Washington, DC 20007
Google map and directions