Security Deposit Clinic in DC
***CLINIC IS NOW BOOKED. PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE CLINIC***
Are you renting in DC, but need help with your security deposit?
- LEDC can help with up to $2,000 for your security deposit.
Who can apply? (one of the following)
- Head of household that is disabled
- Head of household that is a single parent
- Head of household that is elderly
- If you do not exceed the income limits:
How can I participate in the clinic?
- Attend the clinic ONLY if you have already been approved for the rental and can bring proof to the clinic for admission
- Register through this link
- You can only apply if this is the first time requesting this type of assistance from LEDC
What will happen during the clinic?
- You will receive an intake and list of documents for an appointment to submit your request
- You will review the application process
- You will schedule an appointment to submit your request, the entire process will take up to a month
- You will NOT receive funds on the day of the clinic.
Once registration is full, you will need to register for the next month's clinic. Attending the clinic is the first step for requesting assistance.
641 S ST NW
Washington, DC 20001
Google map and directions