My Money Basics
This FREE webinar (valued at $60), is focused on helping you to manage your personal finances confidently and to establish good habits that lead to an overall sense of financial well-being and self-trust.
Presented by Janette Gallardo, Finance Expert & Founder of Vitta Solutions, this webinar will cover the foundations of your relationship with money, and you will learn to:
- Create a Budget: Track how much money you receive each month against how much you spend.
- Pay Yourself First and Build Savings: Choose a savings goal and decide how much you want to contribute toward it each month.
- Understand and Improve Your Credit Score: Having a good credit score helps you obtain the best interest rates on loans and credit cards.
- Manage Debt: Use your budget to stay on top of debt by reducing spending and increasing repayment.
- Invest in Your Future: Employer-based 401(k) retirement plan, individual retirement account (IRA), etc.
Take the initiative to learn and grow your financial knowledge, by gaining the skills you need to manage your money and make sound decisions with your personal finances. Remember, education is the key to success when it comes to money! In addition, a solid foundation of financial literacy can help support your life goals, such as saving for education or retirement, using debt responsibly, and running a business.
Join us on April 13 at 5:30 pm and learn how to plan for the future, prevent pitfalls, and achieve healthy financial habits!
Note: This webinar was originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 30, 2022. However, we were experiencing some technical issues with the original registration page and we had to postpone this event. We apologize if this has caused any inconvenience to anyone who had previously registered. Thank you for understanding!
April 13, 2022 at 5:30pm - 7pm
Empowered Women International program ·