Government Contracting 101 - Part 2
Join us on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, at 9:30 am for the second in a series of three discussions on how to grow your business by having federal, state, and local governments as customers.
Did you know that:
- The US Government will spend $4.79T in 2021 and a projected $6.01T in FY2022. In comparison, Amazon spends $18B a year.
- With annual contracting spending of between $350 billion and $500 billion, the U.S. federal government is the world’s largest buyer of products and services
- Government contracts favor small businesses
- Each year, the federal government has a goal to allocate $155B, or 23% of the approximate $500B to small businesses.
Among other topics, you will learn:
- How to set up your company for government contracts
- How to research opportunities and build a pipeline
- How to apply different strategies to acquire opportunities
- The types of government procurement & contracts
November 02, 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
Virtual Event - Zoom link to come with registration
Francisco Javier Jimenez