Government Contracting 101
Join us on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, at 9:30 am for the first in a series of three discussions on how to grow your business by having federal, state, and local governments as customers.
We invite you to join this event even if you were unable to attend the first session - all are welcome!
Did you know that:
- The US Government will spend $4.79T in 2021 and a projected $6.01T in FY2022. In comparison, Amazon spends $18B a year.
- With an annual contracting spending of between $350 billion and $500 billion, the U.S. federal government is the world’s largest buyer of products and services
- Government contracts favor small businesses
- Each year, the federal government has a goal to allocate $155B, or 23% of the approximate $500B to small businesses.
Among other topics, you will learn:
- How to set up your company for government contracts
- How to research opportunities and build a pipeline
- How to apply different strategies to acquire opportunities
- The types of government procurement & contracts