Grow My Business - Baltimore
Grow My Business (GMB) is a FREE 12-session business growth program designed to accelerate women entrepreneurs with existing microenterprises. Participants will increase their understanding and effectiveness in business and accelerate sales of their products and services through training and peer and professional support. The topics covered in GMB include:
- Capacity Building
- Business Accounting
- Sales and Customer Relationship Management
- Systematizing & Digitizing a Business
- Risk Mitigation & Disaster Planning
- Business Continuity & Succession Planning
Facilitated by Bola Audena, Managing Partner at MBA Growth Partners, GMB is perfect for anyone with a well-honed business plan who is serious about reaching the next level of personal and financial success. It offers a chance to work on strategic growth and operational efficiency plans with the support of professionals and peers.
To be eligible, women must:
- Have a complete business plan.
- Have a registered business, social business, or non-profit organization.
- Have a financial tracking system in place (profit and loss).
- Be selling products or services for at least 1 year before enrollment or at the discretion of program admission staff.
- Be a resident of West Baltimore or Baltimore City.
GMB is offered through the POWER project and is FREE of cost to participants.
The program begins on Tuesday, February 21, 2023. Classes will be held every other Tuesday from 6 pm to 8 pm on Zoom for 6-months (12 sessions).
Meet your trainer!
Bola Audena is a Managing Partner at MBA Growth Partners, a business advisory firm offering strategic growth and operational efficiencies support to organizations. Bola has over 18 years of experience in the management consulting field, with specific focus on Go to Market strategies, Strategic Planning, and Business Process Optimization. What differentiates Bola and MBA Growth Partners is the emphasis on sustainable and repeatable business performance, leveraging best practices, data driven insights, and commitment to results to power her client’s growth and success. Bola holds an MBA from University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Pittsburgh.