ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MENTAL HEALTH: TACKLING BURNOUT
FREE ONLINE WEBINAR!
Stress, and the resulting burnout, have been called the “health epidemic of the 21st century” by the World Health Organization. Entrepreneurs are often subject to a great number of professional stressors caused by their work activities. Especially because for instance, new business owners have few resources, energy, and assistance, preventing them to deal with the psychological risk consequent from entrepreneurial burnout. However, with the right tools and some science-based strategies, one has the option to greatly decrease the negative effects of stress and increase personal health, tranquility, and well-being. In this training, Luisa will teach you how to identify the early warning signs of burnout, how to prevent it and will share practical stress management strategies that you can apply in your daily life to tackle burnout.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- To recognize “The stages of Burnout” and which ones you are going through.
- Strategies to prevent and reduce impact of burnout.
- To explore common misconceptions and mistakes when it comes to identifying and preventing burnout.
- To understand the impact of stress on your brain and body.
- To implement tools to better deal with stress while using it to your advantage.
- To learn brain-based strategies to increase concentration, motivation, and mental calmness
MEET THE TRAINER - LUISA TORRES
MSc. Luisa Torres has an extensive background in Psychology and has earned her Master’s Degrees in Neuroscience and Applied Positive Psychology. With more than 15 years of experience, Luisa has designed and facilitated wellness programs, workshops and trainings for individuals and institutions in more than 10 countries worldwide including Kenya, Colombia, UK, Mexico, and USA. She is the Founder of Happiher, a training organization focused on helping women to develop the skills and capabilities necessary to succeed.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR FREE HERE: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gL_oz80pRu2iDdtfJSIT6w