Comcast Rise Grant - How to Apply
Join us on Tuesday, October 5th at 9:30 am to learn more about the Comcast Rise Grant for Small Businesses in DC!
The Comcast RISE Investment Fund provides $10k monetary grants to help small businesses owned by people of color (POC) grow as they navigate the challenges of the pandemic.
600 grants totaling $6 million will be distributed as follows:
- 100 small businesses in Washington, DC
- Each business will receive a $10,000 grant
- Application period is October 1-14, 2021
- Grants will be announced at the end of November 2021 and awarded in December 2021
- Applications will be available online at www.ComcastRISE.com.
- Located in Washington, DC (Wards 1–8)
- Be established, operating business for 3+ years
- Have 1 - 25 employees
October 05, 2021 at 9:30am - 10am
Virtual Event - Zoom