LEDC Synopsis: The Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC) is a private, non-profit 50l(c)(3) community development corporation founded in 1991. LEDC's mission is to drive the economic and social advancement of low- to moderate-income Latinos and other D.C. area residents by equipping them with the skills and tools to achieve financial independence and become leaders in their communities.
Under the supervision of the Director of Development, the Data Analyst will be responsible for conducting and managing full lifecycle of analyses including data collection and interpretation, analysis, and reporting. Responsibilities also include working with departments to identify efficiencies in data collection and analysis.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
• Importing, cleaning, transforming, and validating department data with the purpose of analysis and reporting
• Testing data to identify data integrity issues, making recommendations and coordinating with Department heads to plan solutions
• Recommend operating methods to improve processing, distribution, data flow, collection, and database editing procedures
• Participate in data-related projects, including but not limited to data normalization, data maintenance, data research, data standardization, data product development, and data quality assurance
• Recommend and implement data analysis methods to identify trends and data correlations
• Assist with organizational CRM maintenance
• Assist the Development department with program impact evaluation
• Collaborate with Lending Portfolio manager on loan fund risk evaluation
• Prepare various forms of graphs, tables, and summary reports based on survey data and other qualitive and quantitative information
• College Degree or 2+ years of relevant work
• Strong verbal and written communication ability and organizational skills
• Expert use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Demonstrated analytical skills and passion for analyzing data
• Experience with data modeling and large data sets
• Ability to investigate data issues and participate in remediation activities
• Statistical and data analysis skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience with data visualizations and relevant software a plus
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) and cultural sensitivity a plus
• Salary range will be $65,000-$75,000
• Negotiable based on experience, plus full benefits, and generous vacation.
**To apply, send cover letter and resume to Emi Reyes at [email protected]**
LEDC is an EEO employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. In accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, LEDC takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees covered are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights, please view this poster: EEO is the Law. LEDC also participates in E-Verify.